Wednesday, April 20, 2011

thundersnow! (again)


We have had an interesting Spring with several snow showers accompanied by thunder and lightening. It is such an odd juxtaposition. The result was another canceled dance class because all of the area schools are closed today. L and I were taking care of my niece yesterday and ended up having to stay the night because of the storm! This adds another weird day to my already uncannily strange week. I have just been feeling..... well..... strange. Solar storms? I could fill pages with my thoughts, theories and postulates; but this does not feel like the time or place.

Being somewhat quiet here. Slowly working on a few projects. Maintaining an even keel to keep the immune system non-stressed and the pain in-check. Most days Life is enough.


Leaf shared some intriguing information with me. She told me that when flies die, they can only come back as the same flies. Kitties can be reincarnated as owls or turtles, or even kitties again! But flies just keep being flies.
Makes one think.......


and here is something else...

Kiesha speaks on 2012 from kedarvideo on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment